Yield: 30 pieces
- Combine all ingredients and mix until dough develops.
- Rest on the table for 5 minutes and cover with a plastic cover.
- Flatten out the dough with the roller, and fold the dough in half. Repeat the process until the dough is smooth.
- Slightly wet the total dough surface with a damp cloth. Roll the dough sheet up like a Swiss roll to get a rod shape.
- Divide the dough into 50 grams each.
- (Optional: fill with 20 grams of filling for each.)
- Place on paper with the seam up and pan into steaming trays.
- Rest for 30 minutes until the dough double in size.
- Put into the steamer for 10 – 12 minutes.
|(Use hook for mixing)|