Yield: 30 pieces
- Sieve Flour and Milk Powder together. Add into the mixer.
- Add in Water, Yeast, Salt and Sugar into the mixer. Start the mixer.
- Slowly add in the Eggs. Mix well until the dough doesn’t stick to the walls.
- Add softened Butter into the mixture. Blend well until dough develops.
- Place the dough on the table and rest for 10 minutes and cover with a plastic cover.
- Cut the dough into 60 grams and form any shape desired.
- Cover and let it double the size for an hour.
- Bake at 180 – 200 degree Celsius for 15 – 20 minutes.
*Prepare Raisins the day before. Run through Raisins with water, strain water out with a strainer and put into a plastic bag. Cover well and rest in the refrigerator.
|(Use hook for mixing)|