Open loaf bread
Yield: 6 loafs
- Sieve Flour and Milk Powder together. Add into the mixer.
- Add in Water, Yeast, Salt and Sugar into the mixer. Mix well until the dough doesn’t stick to the walls.
- Add softened Butter into the mixture. Blend well until dough develops.
- Place the dough on the table and rest for 10 minutes and cover with a plastic cover.
- Cut the dough into 300 grams and form into cylindrical shape. Place into the loaf pan. Otherwise, the dough can also form any shape desired.
- Cover and let it double the size for an hour.
- Bake at 180 – 200 degree Celsius.
|(Use hook for mixing)|
|(Optional: Bread improver 1g)|