Yield: 25 pieces
- Add all ingredients together and start mixing. Dough doesn’t need to be fully developed.
- Cut into 60 grams, and roll them into balls.
- Coat with oil and rest for 45 minutes – 1 hour. Cover with plastic cover.
- (Check whether the dough is ready by pulling a little. If the dough stretch and didn’t break in the middle, the dough is ready.)
- Flatten the dough until transparent.
- From upper right 3/4 corner, cut a line downwards. Spread oil on top of the dough sheet. Incorporate air while rolling around the 3/4 corner until the shape is like a cylinder.
- Flatten from the center of the cylinder when about to use.
- Fry with oil.
|(Use hook for mixing)|