Yield: 30 pieces
- Sieve Flour, Instant Coffee, Coco Powder and Milk Powder together. Add into the mixer. Add Yeast, Sugar, Salt and Water into the mixer and start mixing.
- Slowly add in Egg and mix until the dough doesn’t stick to the walls.
- Add softened Butter into the mixture. Blend well until dough develops.
- Place the dough on the table and rest for 5 minutes and cover with a plastic cover.
- Cut the dough into 60 grams and form any shape desired.
- Cover and let it double the size for an hour.
*Prepare: whip one egg for coating. (Optional: Sugar)
- When the dough is ready, with a soft brush, coat the dough gently with the whipped egg and spread the sugar on top as desired.
- Bake at 160 degree Celsius for 15 – 20 minutes.
|(Use hook for mixing)|
|Unsalted Butter (softened)||110g|
|(Optional: Bread improver 1g)|