Yield: 30 pieces
- Add all ingredients except Butter into the mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds.
- Add Butter and continue mixing until dough develops.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and place the dough into a well-greased bowl.
- Cover with a plastic cover for 30 minutes.
- Press down the dough and fold into a rectangular shape and flatten the dough with a rolling pin about 8 mm thick.
- Cut the dough with the donut cutter.
- Cover the donuts with a plastic cover until the size doubles for 45 minutes.
- Fry at 190 degree Celsius for 45 seconds each side.
- Remove from fryer and drain for 30 seconds. Glaze while hot.
- Blend together Gelatin and half of Icing Sugar.
- Pour the mixture into Hot Water and stir until the mixture is dissolved completely.
- Add Corn Syrup and stir.
- Add the rest of Icing Sugar and stir.
- Use while still warm.
|(Use hook for mixing)|